Sunday 16 August 2009

GI JOE

I love GI JOE!! Love the story the characters the sleek weapons the state of the art machineries and the flow of the movie. I think the Japanese character is damn cool! At first I thought I might not like the movie cos it's so action packed. But the balance is good. I think it's one of the best I've seen this year. :D Got sooo many more movies that I wanna catch man.

Anw as some may alr know, I've found myself a job and am gonna start work TMR. Excited!! Gonna do marketing at SMRT and I get free rides on SMRT's trains and buses hahah that's cost savings on transportation. In addition I'm really thrilled cos the job scope is exactly what I'm looking for (thou I do not know if it'll differ when I'm on the job). But anyhows THANK GOD they called me if not I'll be stuck being a recruitment consultant and being unhappy everyday. :D

Now that I am really moving on into the next stage, anxiety rushes to its highest level. Actually I can't wait to decorate and furnish my desk. Haha. AND I need to buy MORE work clothes, especially the basics. Lucky I need not wear shirts and skirts so I see more flexibility in dressing. SHOPPING! Am going chinatown cos I wanna tailor make skirts those at G2000 dont really fit me.

These days, facebook is sooo laggy. And blogger SUCKS to the max. What's with the whole new interface that's so user unfriendly? And ugly as well. I can't even post pictures. I think I wanna move to wordpress. Gotta try figure out how I can move my older posts there too.

Okays till I create another account, I will be here still haha.

No comments: