Wednesday 19 August 2009

come weekend come

Looking forward to the weekends! No particular plans but I shall plan something soon. Must fully make use of my precious weekends. I need to go shopping man. Wanna buy pretty and comfy heels. Comfy is a very important factor cos I reckon I will be moving around very often. And more tops and dresses too! Dresses are asthetically more appealing (to me) plus it's time efficient in the morning. Hahah.

For the past 3 days, I have been waking up at the unearthly hours of 615 and that's pretty much going to be my standard waking up time argh. Need lots of getting used to. Lucky my work place is at City Hall plus quite minimal walking. But yayness I'm going tamp tmr morning so dont have to go office first! Going tamp at 9am BEATS gg City Hall at 815am. But it's gonna be hell if I have to go like Boonlay or CCk in the morning. *cross my fingers*

So...I've yet to migrate to wordpress. Soon. And no pictures becos the tab is still missing.

Had a mini meetup with cherie baby after work today and I love the hairtie she got me from HK! I SHOULD BE IN HK SHOPPING TOO! She spent 8 days in HK mannnn shop and eat and shop and eat and shop and eat. I want that too!

Alrights I better go bathe now. Sleeping so early these days - GOOD! Byebye panda ;)

No comments: