Sunday 23 August 2009

The Proposal

Alright. I LOVE THIS FLICK!!! Kept laughing and laughing throughout! There were romantic and touching moments too that make me wanna tear a bit but no I did not. Overall it's a very worthy show to catch man, thou it wouldnt make a difference if you were to rent the DVD. I like the guy!! :P

The weekends are here, and then they'll be gone soon. TOO SOON! It's like going to end before I really FEEL it.

Friday night - I met up with Andy and his sec school friends at Illuma for Manhatten Fish Market. My first time at Illuma. The exterior looks cool, but the interior looks a tad too spacious and empty haha. Because I've been looking at event spaces for the past one week at work, my mind voluntarily popped some 'event space ideas' as I looked down frm the super long escalator. So anyways, Manhatten is SO MUCH better than fish&co! Roughly the same kind of food, but it's easier on the pockets. Haha. After the dinner we took a walk to the pub at SMU. Coolness man I didnt know SMU has a pub!

Saturday - Went for medical checkup at tanjong pagar. Had to wake up early again! And when I say early, it means having to set my alarm clock to wake up. After that I was slacking at Andy's place. Oh yes apparently there's this very famous chicken rice store at the coffee shop near his place and the queue is SUPER SUPER LONG. Andy wanted to get me chicken rice but becos of the long queue I got prawn mee instead :( Btw, for the past 2 years plus that I've seen, that place is perpetually empty. It's becos of the channel U show (Qiang tan da xing dong) that brought life, literally, to that place. I must try it someday!!

So..today. We were supposed to go ECP for a healthy day! But it was raining in the morning, and he got up late, we ended up replacing the healthy day for a day of indulgence in MAHJONG. hahahahha but I'm so bored cos I am already prepared BEFORE NOON. which explains the detailed entry I have today hahah. And whats wrong with blogger why can't I upload pictures!? Argh.

Anw..shall blog about my work another day since it's just one week into the job and I am still very much in the learning phase, not forgetting trying to attach a face to the names I see. There's simply an overwhelmed of names I've heard and faces I've seen this week.

Okayyyy shall go eat lunch first!

No comments: