Tuesday 2 June 2009

Be cool

In this hot and humid weather the most important thing is to be cool. Dont understand what's wrong with the temperature seriously.

Today was so unproductive. No I am DONE with studying haha. I meant unproductive in my job search. Haven't really started looking at the job portal and stuffs today. But the good thing is, I went for an interview at PUB and did an online assessment for DBS. The interview was crap cos it was for an internship. A 10weeks internship la! I thought it might be a sort of probation thing since the email was sent by SIM, looking for students expecting 1st or 2nd upper. Hence, to make my trip a little worthwhile, I asked if they have any full time position for graduates. Argghhh. Oh yes. I almost deleted the email regarding the online test for DBS! Thank God I didn't hahah. Cos it was sent by an external agency or something, and it looked a little dubious. Hahah. It was only when I read the email for the 2nd time then I realise what I was supposed to do! I'm quite a blur sotong. Oh Peiru maybe we did the same test! Hahah maybe we'll be colleagues!

I'm quite unlucky today. Cos on the way to the car after eating delicious laksa at kelantan lane, I trip on the steps and fell on my knees! Lucky my fall wasn't disastrous if not it'll be total spoiler for my long awaited holidays and I might have to miss the ubin amazing race thingy on sunday. I hate falling down and there's always someone around me when I fall(a stranger) - read: embarassing. So I should be thankful that it's just a minor abrasion :)

Oh I am so sad I couldnt get that H&M inspired top cos I was too slow! I hope they hv backorders plsplspls! And I got myself a jeans from Levi's. Got one for Andy too as his very belated birthday/anni present cos I haven't had the time to buy! Sorry for the late delivery of the present but better late than nv! Haha. It's so funny cos he used his credit card to pay, so I was supposed to pay him cash. But what I gave him only amounted to my purchase! Hahahha but I did transfer the balance to him la I am not a cheater bug heez.

Anwsss on a side note, I cannot apprehend your behaviour. Is that such a serious issue? Fyi, I do not enjoy that attention that you're thinking about. You really make me mad.

Alrights that's all for today. Till the next post.

No comments: