Saturday 30 May 2009

Freedom: Day 1

The last paper of my life ended yesterday! Thou I had a worrying start(MM!), I ended my examination in a happy note because HRM was manageable! The horrible-est paper is finally over, and I can set my mind at ease. Phew~ The past few months were living hell, deprived of numerous pleasures. I need to catch up with life!!

Day 0 of freedom was spent nua-ing. Need to atune to the correct frequency before holidaying!

Day 1 of freedom was spent basking under the cloudy skies which miraculously gave me slight sun burnt! Yes it was quite sunny at times but wasn't exactly SUNNY. Oh well, being slightly darker makes me look slimmer! Hahaha.

Oh yeah, I have finally stepped into Tampines One! It's like Orchard Road la! The stuff there are mid-market and I guess I don't have to go town anymore haha. Andy and I had Thai express today for dinner. The food was just average. As May is my birthday month, I signed up for the membership card and got $15 off my bill, and additional 10% discount! Plus there was a complementary wine. But guess what, the billed totalled up to about $70. Hahaha. I thought it would be cheaper! But anwsss, I am still very awed by Tampines One. Perhaps it's the novelty. And I am SO gonna eat at Manpuku. This friday!! And gonna shop till I drop hehehe. Andy keep saying I 'fa' le cos I got so many wants! I want a vaio lappie!

Haah this is so funny. I brought a stack of cards to sentosa today. When I took the deck out, I felt it wasn't 52 cards, so, I counted. There were only 47 la! But it's ok, cos daidee only requires 13 cards for each player. So we started playing. The super hilarious thing was, at one game, Andy had 5 Jacks!! Then when he told me abt it, I told him I had 1 Jack too!! Then at another game, Andy threw a 8 spade. Guess what, I follow up with a 8 spade too!!! HAHA it's damn silly la!! Gosh. I wonder what's wrong with my deck of cards. I think it should be the doings of my brother since he's always playing magic tricks with the cards.

I am enjoying every second of my holiday now. The pressure to get a job is hitting me hard, but the reality has yet to sink in. So...meanwhile, I should just enjoy the happy moments, be cool, and partyyyyy!

Was filling in the application form for thai express's membership card just now. And I don't know what to put for my job type. I'm neither a student, nor employed. Am in a state of confusion. Throw me a torch light and guide me through.

No comments: