Tuesday 26 May 2009

3 down, 1 more to go!

Wow exams will be over in 3 days I can hardly wait! Just finished ESAP a while ago. Paper was predictable. That's good. But a qualitative unit is subjective. So...okay don't wanna think about it. So far my greatest confidence is in MSM! I hope it helps pull the rest up to what I want :)

Sometimes I can't help feeling emo about certain things. But I know whatever happens the last thing I need to do is looking back. (Ok Andy I'm not talking about exams)

Okaysss there's like a whole list of things I wanna start on after this week.
-Excercise!
-Full time job seeker: Get a job and work towards chanel 2.55 :)))
-Read lots of novels
-Watch Angels and Demon!!
-Go hiking
-Cycling in pulau ubin
-Go bangkok for shopping!
-A Taiwan trip soon?
-Catch up with all the series I've missed for the past MONTHS.
-Meetups with my beloved friends soon please!!
-Start playing the piano again

It looks like a long list. Not sure if I will even fulfil half of them.

Siannnnn there's still HRM paper on friday. Not in the mood to study manss. Grrrr. But I gotta start tonight, cos Friday's gonna be a busy day so I can't afford to burn the midnight oil on Thurs night. Okie best of luck to me.

No comments: