Sunday 11 October 2009

It's a secret

Seriously, I can't wait for Halloween to be here!!
Have sort of prepared my 'costume' and it's almost there I would say :)
Head to toe!!
And I'm so happy I've the green light *winks!*

Anw, schedule for the next one month of so will be like packed sardines.
Okay maybe not so packed la.

1) Cruise this weekend!!
2) Fri night out with my colleagues!!
3) Sunset grill next sat!!
4) Shopping/ktv after pay day!!
4) Halloween!!
5) Yes Andy Aussie trip finally!!!!

Okay it seems like I'm excited about everything.

Work week will surely pass really really quickly which somehow makes working more bearable.
Not that it's really boring in the first place anw haha.

Anw I've been quite stress at work actually becos everything is so fast paced!!
This UOB person called me on SAT regarding work la complaining about Bishan.
I've learnt my lesson and switched off my corporate phone after I've settled the prob.
Not gonna turn it on during the weekends/PH anymore man!
I need a break.

So anyhows,
Friday was my cursed day.
Why?

1) Forgot to bring my HP and I had to make a trip back to get it. (I was at the guard house but becos of the u-turn I missed my bus! Making things worse, it was 8am when I left home. Note - work starts at 815 officially.)

2) Becos my staff pass cum ez-link card was in negative value, I couldnt pass the gantry at Tanah Merah station. So, I went to the control station wanting to top up. Guess what, they said they cant top up my card cos it's not the new cepas. I was so angry at that point in time cos it was HR's fault for not issuing me my new cepas staff pass. Lucky I was able to top up my card at City Hall station. But anyhow, it was time wasted again.

3) It's the time of the month, and being late for a month, they came in excess. Thus the utmost dreaded came. Good thing was I managed to clean things up after lunch.

4) Met client at TPGX but it was a wasted trip cos he wasn't very interested. I was very interest in what he's gonna sell thou - Macarons!

A series of really uncalled for situations all in the span of 4 hours =/
Lucky there were no more bad lucks after lunch with Cheryl.
Hahah.

Then.. in the evening, it was charity night.
Yeah.. went Orchard to sell flags.
Shall not complain about all the donation /charity work expected of me.
But anws, managed to fill about 2/3 of the tin :)
Feel a sense of accomplishment.
But, was super hungry la!
And tiring man.
Saw my good old neighbour and she thought I was still in Uni hahah.

Met Qian for dinner at Tam for Mos burger.
So weird la..
During lunch I was the only one eating cos Cheryl was hungry
Then during dinner I was ALSO the only one eating cos Qian had dinner at home.

Sat was SHOPPING DAY!
Met Cheryla, Moomoo and Ess for shoppinggggg
Was supposed to be shopping for halloween stuffs la but you know girls just love shopping for everything hahah.

BUT

I managed to get what I need!
I'm only missing out on 2 items.

Didnt want to waste money on cab but still cabbed home in the end. Hahah.

Okayyy am so bored today. Supposed to play mj la!! Why is it so difficult to find the 4th player?

Alrights shall go nua abit then prepare for bed.
Think of what to wear tmr.
I'm still bored.

Okay Monday blues here I come.

No comments: