Tuesday 13 October 2009

Bumble bee

Oh yes I've been busy like a bumble bee :( Left office quite early yesterday. But left really late today la! Reached home at abt 10plus. Yawnsssss. A really hectic week ahead. Or rather, a very hectic 3 days ahead. Tired man. If only I can leave at 5.45 everyday.

Met Ess for lunch today and we had really delicious soup at the Golden Shoe food centre!! I'm gonna rave about the soup cos it's really nice!! We had lotus root soup and water cress soup. Yummmmmilicious can =DDD plus the best thing is it's healthy hahah. Wanna go there again!

6 Nov is gonna arrive really really soon :) And when I look at my work calender, 6 Nov is really really really too soon :( My feelings are mixed.

I feel broke. Waiting desperately for payday. Anw, am thinking of setting up a savings account with SCB. I wanna set aside a portion of money every month diligently. Shall visit the bank when I have time. Or... you who is reading this and from SCB can give me a call to share with me the details? Haha. I'm a lazy worm.

Alrights shall go bathe now. Super sleepy. Nights world. Nights baby :D

No comments: