Monday 6 July 2009

Transformers 2

I caught the highly raved movie yesterday, and was disappointed overall. Megan Fox is definitely hot. The transformations were cool. But, too much fighting and running until I was confused and bored. Maybe it's just not THE movie for me (and Andy as well). I wanna catch Ice Age 3 and Harry Potter!!

Have been eating way too much that Andy's complaining!! Gotta control control control. And exercise more mannn. Had subway yest, and Andy claimed that ladies are not supposed to be able to finish a 6inch sandwich! But to his horror, I finished my 6inch, and also had stomach for one cookie before surrendering. Hmmm this is too much for me? Subway is healthy! Better than eating chicken rice. But okay I do realise that I snack too much. Snacking is my weakness. Especially for sweet stuffs.

030709 Friday
Andy's place for dinner. But I was SO BORED. Thus, we entertained ourselves, or rather I entertain myself with the table tennis bat. We were supposed to challenge each other 50 hits of the ball continuously. But Andy's pro la so it's unfair!! I spent half and hour training before I could hit 50 continuously =/ cheap thrill.

040709 Saturday - Sunset Grill @ Seletar.
Anyway, Yilin's back from London and we managed to meet up at Sunset Grill for spicy buffalo wings! Omg firstly that place is damn hard to locate cos it's in Seletar Camp. And no it doesnt look like Singapore becos of the lack of road lamps. It's best accessed by driving cos there are no buses there and it's quite deep in. So, we ordered a level one and a level four. Level one was okay. Not really very spicy thou it looked really red. But hell, level four was super spicy!! But it was shiokkk and awesomeness I love it!! Andy was fuming with smoke after one bite of level four! haha. Yilin, khai, and I then conquered the rest of them. Mexican chilli is really very powerful la. I felt the heat in my stomach even at 1am, which was like about 5 hours later? But it was shiok la I wanna try level 5 who wants to join me!! Hahah

050709 Sunday
Was at Andy's place, which was yesterday, before I caught transformers haha. Cos the holidays are seriously quite bored for us, we played uno stacko!!! Ok I suck at it man cos I'm always such a risk taker and it backfired on me!! But I wanna play again!!

I actually uploaded pictures but I dont know why they didnt appear. *Shrugs* Nvm. Shall continue with my job search.

Ciaoz!

No comments: