Friday 3 July 2009

Subway

I love subway! and I love sweet onion and honey mustard sauce! I still have lots of sour cream in my fridge and I dont know how I am going to finish it up before the expiry date - 13/07/09! Oh man it's going to be so sinful!

Anw, it's so hard struggling with just one shirt that I bought few months ago for almost ALL my interviews. So, unless they are banks or large financial institutes, I try not to wear them, and wear dresses/other tops instead. I think I need to invest more in work appropriate attire! So. This week, I've travelled down to Raffles Place 4 times alr. And I'm pretty familiar with moving around without the blur look looking for signs and stuffs. Hahah.

Supposed to do some excercising today but I failed myself!! Maybe I should just do some skipping to skip away the toxins and unwanted substances. This reminds me that I should probably buy a proper swimming costume instead of swimming in bikinis. Bikinis really slow down my speed and it gets uncomfortable at times.

18 years ago, my parents brought me to Yamaha. They showed me the ballerinas, and the pianist. Then, I was to choose what I like and want to learn. I don't know what kind of process went through my kiddy mind and I chose piano. In fact I remembered I was quite persistent when someone asked why not ballet? Hahah. Now, if given a choice, I wanna learn both! Haha so greedy. Anw, the reason why I blogged about this is because I was reading the papers yest and they were talking about the dwindling dance scene in sg. So it kind of reminded me of the time when I chose piano over ballet. Hahah. But no I don't regret learning piano. Not at all. In fact, I love music! And frankly speaking, I appreciate classical pieces more than the contemporary pieces. and the romanticism pieces! So full of emotions. I like. =D

I have absolutely no idea what to prepare for dinner later. Oh! I forgot to iron the stack of clothes. Okay gotta get out of here. Ciaoz!

No comments: