Monday 29 June 2009

Everyday blues

Boring boring boring!! I am sooo dead bored. SO BORED. Nothing to do. Too much time on hand. It's making me lazier. Please grant me a job so I can get rid of this emptiness and fill my life with some materialistic gains :)

I woke up early today! So, my mundane day becomes longer. Actually I woke up early cos I was awaken by a call. It's always like that la! Hahah. It's a call from some financial house which I went for a written test previously. And she said 'we'll like to invite you for a second round of interview'. I was like ok..when? and she said' today 6pm.' =/ Super last minute la can. Of cos I had no choice but to say okay right. Oh yeah and another reason why I was able to wake up early today is becos I had a super tiring day yest! Maybe not SUPER tiring, but was quite tired out. Hahah.

28.06.09 Sunday
Venue: East Coast Park
Activity: Breakfast, Sun tanning, Cycling

Yay! Cycling once again :)) I love cycling!!


Started the day with a very hearty breakfast - Big Breakfast! YUMMY. I love the eggggggs omg I wish I can get the recipe man!



The eggss torn into 2 parts cos hateful andy cut them up and wanted to take one portion away and gobble it up! I HATE YOU!! Of cos I know you were playing a trick on me. BUT YOU CUT THE EGGS INTO HALF!! It's like I break your heart into 2 and then tell you that you still have your heart what! I was angry for a moment ok! Dont touch my scrambled eggs!! (even thou you paid for my breakfast haha)


Looking for a good spot. Nice sceneries!

I was supposed to have 3self-timer shots but don't know why it didnt work, and ended up in Black/White. But nvm, I like it!


We went cycling after the hearty breakfast. BUT, we, or rather I, made a HUGE mistake. Andy suggested we rent a doubles bicycle. I said NO! I want to ride my OWN bike. Then he convinced me that I should try riding a doubles since I haven't tried one before, and that I can be in front controlling the bike. So I agreed.

The horror was, I was kind of petrified with the wobbling bike at first! Becos Andy's heavier, I had a hard time trying to balance. So Andy took the wheels first and we cycled to our first pitstop at Bedok Jetty. After a rest, I decided to take the wheels again! And this time I made it!! But I think I was too much of a risk taker and tried to swerve around the people that Andy was a little startled and thought we were going to crash into the concrete seats! HAHAH. Relax la!! I know what I'm doing!! So for the rest of the 1.5hours or so, I was taking the front seat. It's actually a whole different experience manuvering a doubles! At times I wonder if Andy had given his legs a break. But overall it was quite fun la. Teamwork. Hahah.

Then again, my first choice will be a riding alone. Easier to ride la! I said it was a huge mistake for me cos riding a doubles got me more exhausted than a single. While it wasnt a mistake for Andy cos he felt it was less tiring. I think you had it planned! Oh wells. Had a fun time sweating out under the sweltering hot sun and I had an ugly sunburn. I wanna try night cycling someday!

27.06.09 Saturday
Venue: Katong
Activity: Dinner

We went katong shopping centre for chicken rice!! Damn yummilicious man! Just $10 for 2 and I think it's very reasonably priced, cos the set included old cucumber soup too! And it's not just a small bowl, it was quite a big bowl with lots of cucumbers and pork. I felt it'd be better if they can serve more chicken!

Then we walked around and found this small dessert shop in the shopping centre and decided to have some desserts to round up the dinner. I had papaya and white fungus in almond soup - so nourishing! And had ah baling. It was not bad.

After filling our stomach, I was sooo full and we had to take a walk man! Walking thru the streets of katong was so interesting becos of the peranakan structures as well as the alluring food! I need to go back for more great tasting food!

Oh yeah. I guess I was either too bored, or too infatuated with the eggs from macs, I went to search for their recipe but only to disappoint myself. Then, I came across this kitchen tour programme on macs' webby and signed up for it! Hahaha it's so bo liao man. The tour's on 12 July 430 at Tampines st 32/33 I m not sure. I think it's the one beside NgeeAnn Sec? Yeah so Andy and I signed up for it. It's free anyway. A half an hour tour to see see look look at the kitchen. Maybe we can have a free meal. And steal some garlic chilli sauce! HAHA. The main purpose was to see how they prepare the eggs. But I realised the tours are in the afternoons. So...too bad.

Argh my hands are itching for some mahjong. MJ anyone??? Okay I am too bored that I am blogging in such details. Shall go pray that it doesnt rain later.

Rain rain, go away, come again another day..

No comments: