Tuesday 22 September 2009

Starlight, star bright

Somehow the pause in blogging has somewhat impeded my ability to write and think - I was stuck while writing emails today and cracked my head on the vocabularies to use. I think I miss cracking my brain juices writing and smoking essays. hahah.

Okays anyway.. work is getting me so stressed up. BUT, work is not everything. I gotta persuade the workaholic me to stop thinking about work at night or during the weekends. There was this email I read last week that reports a man who worked to his death. The sad thing was his death was revealed and found out only a week later! Actually I've heard of this story years ago, but could only fully apprehend the meaning like NOW. Hahah. Moral of the story: Don't work too hard no one will know! Ok I'm just so bored.

Sat was a fun day! Love spending time with the princesses, and the guys haha. Had Coca for dinner. Well..thou the price is slightly steeper, the quality of the food was quite good. And the sauce was not bad :) Observing the way my friends play the games in itouch/iphone was so hilarious! Especially the way Ess plays cooking mama. Hahah! After the dinner was chillaxing at Winebar. Played the 'I have never' game and it made me laugh till my stomach hurts!

Sun was family day and we had family dinner at Spring Court in Chinatown. It has been a long time since I've been there. Used to be a regular patron before it relocated to Chinatown. Anw, as usual, the family indulges in karaoke! People singing the usual songs, and everyone got super high. Even my great grand mother sang some teochew song! I totally love family gatherings :)

Anw..was feeling quite upset over the weekends and this long awaited long weekend. But I'm glad things are better now. I hope things will only get better and not the other way round. On a positive note, I'm really happy that I have such good friends :)

Got my tix to aussie! Excitedddd :DD I love a spontaneous trip so I'm not gg to plan. Or rather it's cos I'm quite lazy to do so haha. Oh well, November will come soon. And we'll be able to meet each other soon!! :P Can hardly wait!

No comments: